Shah Rukh Khan: Leave me out of Incredible India ambassador debate

The veteran star Shah Rukh Khan who has produced many hit smash movies in his career now wants to leave out Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan incredible India ambassador debate.




Shah Rukh Khan while talking with the media persons said, “I don't have anything to do with it: neither was I recruited nor was I let go. Please leave me out of it.” He was invited at the launching ceremony of the coffee table book named ‘Shades of Bengali’ by Kansai Nerolac. Aamir Khan has told this month earlier that he was no longer to be a part of the brand ambassador campaign of the Incredible India and admitted the government decisions as a respect for them.

The King Khan has refused to comment on the intolerance issue by saying that he won’t give any answer of the political or religious related questions. “Unfortunately because of the reactions I get when I answer something political or religious, I don’t think I will answer this question,” Khan told this when a reporter wants to know his views about the cancellation of the concert of Pakistani maestro ghazal singer Muhammad Ali in Mumbai.

Shah Rukh Khan also exposed his disappointment over the performance his new film, Dilwale. As we all know that Dilwale didn’t do very well at the box office. Shah Rukh Khan has admitted the failure of the film as said, “I don’t think the film has done as well as it should have. I am personally disappointed with that,” he added, “To be honest, it has perhaps not done as well in India as I would like it to do. But overseas it has done very well in a lot of countries like Germany, Austria. It is quite thrilling that Indian films are reaching far and wide. There is a lot of business opportunities.”

Although this romantic-comedy film perform well at the box office of Indian cinema but it has won the hearts of the audience as well as his fans with the warm return of the super hit couple Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.

Watch your favorite New Songs and other HD Song on indiansongs.pk
Share on Google Plus

About Universal Music

This is Mawra Ali, a content writer and the student of International School of Screening Acting. I write and illustrate the major topics related to the Bollywood industry. I am not a perfect writer at all but trying to be… I hope all these articles will be fine and useful for you.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment