‘Bollywood Gives Punjabi Songs Bigger Platform’, Rapper Badshah

Badshah: I’ve made so many songs before that nobody cared to listen to, but as soon as they featured in films they became more popular.


Punjabi music has its own origins since the dawn of time. It flourished up with the vocals of most astonishing and amazing musicians in that era. These legends have worked hard to give it a proper shape while bringing up its original form and gain popularity. For this purpose, many singers have made a number of pop and Desi Punjabi Songs which are enough to entice the hearts of the audiences.


According to the latest resources, Indian Bollywood musicians consider that Bollywood is the real platform where Punjabi music is flourishing and received unprecedented fame from the audience and fans. Recently, ‘Take Saturday Saturday, Kar gayi chull or Kala chashma’ song going viral on the internet after being the part of the Bollywood movie. A large number of followers appreciated this song and gave Punjabi music a wider reach.

India’s most favorite singer Aditya Singh who is well known for his field name as Badshah told IANS, “I’ve made so many songs before that nobody cared to listen to, but as soon as they featured in films (they became more popular). I made ‘…chull’, it was a hit but in a limited way, but now it is the biggest track of this year. This happens because Bollywood gives you a bigger platform. It helps you in making your reach wider.”

He is most famous for his latest works like Proper Patola, Swag, DJ Waley Babu and the most recent song Kala Chashma. This latest song which is featured in the most anticipated film Baar Baar Dekho has a unique and a refresher avatar. This song is featuring Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra including the singer Neha Kakkar herself. While talking about this beautiful music track, Badshah said,

“I have not done anything to Kala chashma. I have just polished it a little… Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra, (singer) Neha Kakkar and all the other people who have been involved have contributed to make this song really big.”

Recently, Badshah performed live at the Gardens Galleria a few weeks back. He put his good effort to remake Kala Chashma as considering it a safe bet. He added, “I think it’s a safe bet as the song is already a hit and it will help the film to get a good opening.” But doesn’t he feel this is also a mark that Bollywood may be running out of fresh ideas for music.

He answered, “No, nothing like that. I think it is like fashion. Like there was a fashion of romantic numbers… I feel that a film is made in crores and then the makers feel, ‘Maybe this thing (a song) will work for the film, so let’s try this’. So, I feel it is a safe bet. Everywhere people take very less risk, so that’s the same case for every industry.”

The crooner of the ‘Abhi To Party Shuru Hui Hai’, exposed his wish that he had already worked with the famous superstar like Salman Khan for his films Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Sultan. He rapped a few of his songs for both of these movies. Now, he wants to work with other two Khans like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan too.

Badshah said, “I don’t know why I haven’t been able to work with both of them but I would love to work for everyone in the industry. Bollywood is a tough place to be in and survival isn’t easy,” he added, “I want to thank Bollywood for accepting me and loving me the way I am and my songs. Bollywood has given me the reach. I also credit my team and label as anyone who is successful, is never alone.”

You can watch Video Songs and Atif Aslam New Songs on indiansongs.pk
Share on Google Plus

About Universal Music

This is Mawra Ali, a content writer and the student of International School of Screening Acting. I write and illustrate the major topics related to the Bollywood industry. I am not a perfect writer at all but trying to be… I hope all these articles will be fine and useful for you.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment