Shah Rukh Khan: No Need For Anyone to Prove His Patriotism


Shahrukh Khan has weighed in on the rising issue which has surrounded by the media and the political leaders as well. The statement of Aamir Khan about the issue of intolerance and his wife Kiran Rao’s thoughts to move out of the country has created the debate among the political leaders as well as the Bollywood stars. A number of actors and filmmakers have contributed their remarks against Aamir Khan while some of them have uttered their words to defend him. 


After the statement of Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan’s first reaction was positive which he gave a week later of that statement. While defending his actor fellow, SRK stated, “You don’t have to be proving your patriotism in any other way, except for thinking good for the country and doing good. You have to work for the benefit of the country. If I work for the country in the most kindest way in what I am good at, my country is going to benefit from that. But if I am corrupt, and regional about it, I will be harming my country.”

Talking about the social media like Twitter he claimed that this is the platform of free voice but some people use it to turn the generic statements into radical ones. “Twitter and social media is about free voice, people do take very radical steps, they get abusive. Even a generic statement can be turned into radical statements by people,” SRK added with a smile, “I have never been disappointed. It is not a medium to have a deep conversation. Since people take a very radical stand sometimes and start jumping the gun and at the end when you don’t know what to say, you resort to Teri **ki, etc.”

However, by concluding the over all discussion, he said, “You realize even a generic, logical thing can be turned around into a radical statement. I think I should only speak on matters to do with my work.”

Now click here to watch New Songs of movies and also Indian Punjabi Video Songs on indiansongs.pk
Share on Google Plus

About Universal Music

This is Mawra Ali, a content writer and the student of International School of Screening Acting. I write and illustrate the major topics related to the Bollywood industry. I am not a perfect writer at all but trying to be… I hope all these articles will be fine and useful for you.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment