Shahrukh Khan is a Famous Personality All Over The World


The World is Your Oyster
You are the PEARL

It would not be wrong to refer these above mentioned lines to the most famous personality and the superstar Shahrukh Khan. He is also known as ‘King Khan’, ‘Badshah of Bollywood’ or ‘King of Bollywood’. He has started his career as a male leading character and a producer of the various movies of his career. Shahrukh Khan is also known as SRK who has appeared in more than 80 movies in his whole life career. According to the description of the Los Angeles Times, ‘Shahrukh is the world’s biggest movie star’.

He has obtained various appreciated remarks and praised by not only the natives of India but all over the world. There are various fans in India as well as in Pakistan who are still dying to watch his movies like Dil Wale Dulhaniya Le Jaengy, Bazigar, Dil to Pagal Hai, Don, Happy New Year etc.
Shahrukh Khan as being a Muslim character is famous among the people of Pakistan likewise in India. As the gossips about an Interior Minister Rehman Malik was that the minister was obliged to SRK and concerned about his security issues. Rehman Malik tried to be cautious about those conversations that were brewed by the media around SRK’s statement. In the return, Rehman Malik has addressed,
My response to a question by media on Shah Rukh Khan was that he is an Indian national
and let India handle his issue.” He added, “He (Shah Rukh) is born Indian and he would like to
remain Indian, but I will request the government of India (to) please provide him security. Let us not
make fuss on the statement made by me or Mr Shah Rukh and let us create inter faith harmony where
in we promote love and peace. Shah Rukh Khan is equally famous in Pakistan and India. I am sure
 that threats to Mr. S Khan are being handled as per the relevant Indian law."
The above statement shows that not only Indian media, the natives or the politicians are conscious about the security of this superstar but the Pakistanis are as well. The people from different cultures and areas love him and also excited to watch his movies as he has not only produced movies in Hindi language rather emerged other languages of his home country too. He has shown diverse cultures in his movie as well as songs like punjabi songs, remix songs, English songs, sad songs and other genres of the songs. Most of his songs have sung by famous singers like Ankit Tiwari, Sonu Nigam, Mohit Chauhan, Arijit Singh and many songs have sung by himself. He has got much fame and elaborated it in the words as,
"I am happy with my fame: I would miss leaving my house and not having people waiting for me, I would miss people waving to me, I am happy being loved. I want no privacy; I shamelessly want to be a star."
Share on Google Plus

About Universal Music

This is Mawra Ali, a content writer and the student of International School of Screening Acting. I write and illustrate the major topics related to the Bollywood industry. I am not a perfect writer at all but trying to be… I hope all these articles will be fine and useful for you.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment