Sonam Kapoor – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wanted to be talked about on her Purple Lips

According to the innovative actress Sonam Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai has opted this shade of lipstick as she wanted the people to talk about her.

The Bollywood veteran actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was sported with purple lips at Cannes. It is believed that it was a call taken by the cosmetic brand that she opted. But as per the innovative actress Sonam Kapoor, she has opted this shade as she wanted the people to talk about her.


While attending the ceremony conducted in the completion of her 15 years at Cannes, Aishwarya Rai spotted with purple lips and the flake it received. Sonam Kapoor stated that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan should be happy now with the attention she got. While talking to PTI, Sonam said, “The whole idea of fashion and make-up is for people to discuss it and I guess she wanted to be discussed. She achieved what she wanted to achieve with it, which I think is great.”

However, Sonam quipped when she said that Aishwarya Rai has called it as an entitlement of L’Oreal’s, “I don’t think she walked for L’Oreal that day. There was an Amul ad on it, people were discussing it. I think it was great to do it on a 15th year, it’s cool. She was trending everywhere.”

The rising star of the Bollywood industry, Sonam Kapoor is also one of the celebrity faces who use to appear in the brand ads. She said that she liked the style and the way Aishwarya carried off with ‘aplomb’ for the 15th year celebration at Cannes. When she was asked about if she would ever try this shade, the Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actress said, “I have done purple lipstick in the past, I have even done black for a shoot… People haven’t spoken about me!”

Sonam has also looked fantastic with long white gown type saree in one of her red carpets at the coveted festival. According to Sonam, that look was the best outfit with her gown. “There were just one or two people (who cracked jokes on the dress) but I think it was my most incredible look. I don’t believe in taking anything personally. I dress for myself and I felt beautiful,” she said.

For this beautiful designed dress, the actress stuck to only a single designer brand, Ralph & Russo. “They (Michael and Tamara) are very good friends of mine. I spent New Years with them. I wanted to do something Indian-inspired and they kind of love India and love me. That’s why I did jhumkas and a saree-gown, which I think was incredible.”

For Sonam, the red carpet and the festival of Cannes was just to broaden the horizons by meeting the worldwide actors as an actress. Whereas, for others including critics had a close eye on the stars’ outfits on that occasion. She added, “Meeting people across the world always broadens your horizon. Being a part of Indian film industry is like you are living in a cucoon. You don’t feel like there’s more to life than that.”

Now you can watch Old Indian Songs and Sad Video Songs only on indiansongs.pk
Share on Google Plus

About Universal Music

This is Mawra Ali, a content writer and the student of International School of Screening Acting. I write and illustrate the major topics related to the Bollywood industry. I am not a perfect writer at all but trying to be… I hope all these articles will be fine and useful for you.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment