Adhyayan Suman – Kangana’s ex-Boy friend Alleges that she did Black Magic on him


Due to ongoing alleged a verbal conflict between Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan, Kangana’s ex boyfriend Adhyayan Suman has declared that the actress is being involved in black magic practices.
You may also like to read: Kangana Ranaut Legal Spat: Mystery is Unfolded
The ongoing fight between Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut is just like a jungle fire which refuses to be doused. Although they have together made two Indian movies but in spite of that they are fighting this cold war for more than two months. A conflict in which statements, leaked mails, accusations, images and conversations are being done verbally.

Now, the duo stars have decided to call for an armistice and finish this cold war. On this occasion, the dent has been done to create trouble for them. After seven years, the actress’ ex boyfriend broke up his silence over the conflict of Kangana and Hrithik. He has exposed some shocking realities that are related to Kangana.

While speaking to DNA, Adhyayan Suman has stated, “Being a metropolitan kid studying in London and New York, I was always away from things like astrology and black magic. I remember going to my Tarot reader after she started making me doing pujas. She told me she sensed a woman from 'pahadi' region doing black magic on me. I knew only one person back then, my girlfriend Kangana, who used to go to Himachal for certain pujas there. My Tarot reader said she saw something really bad happening and warned me to get out of the relationship. She told me, 'You feel you want to come out of it and every time you make a decision of wanting to come out, you fail and are back at it again.' My career stopped completely. I had a successful film Raaz 2 behind me but nobody wanted to talk about me. I started seeing this decline. My films were shutting down while she was achieving more success. Even talking about it scares me now.”

Besides, he has also shared some experiences that he gained allegedly. He said, “Kangana took me to an astrologer called Pallavi who always gave positive news to Kangana and negative ones to me. She said my time wasn’t right and if I did certain pujas I would be fine. I didn’t believe in all this but Kangana insisted I listen to her.”

While saying that he added, “One day, Kangana called me at home in the night to do some puja. I reached at 11.30 pm as the puja was to start at 12. She had a small guest room in her apartment and she had covered it in black, including black curtains. There were some random statues of God, fire all around, some scary things (kept) puja. She asked me to chant some mantras, and locked me in. I was terrified. I didn’t do it and I came out and told her that I had. Then she started taking me to Pallavi frequently. One day, Pallavi said go to the graveyard at 12 am and throw these certain things. I was chilled to the bone! I didn’t go.”

When his mother intervened him during all this, he said, “My mother was very worried and she called the family’s Panditji to come home and meet me. The first thing he asked me was: 'Khana banati hai tumhare liye?' When I said yes, he said, 'Apna impure blood milati hai khaane mein black magic ke liye.' I didn’t want to accept anything against her. I would tell people who said anything negative about her to f*** off.”


Adhyayan also reveals that the same pandit whom his mother did call went on the TV show that was running by Salman Khan. He further exposed, “The same Pandit later on came on Salman’s Dus Ka Dum also and he looked at Kangana in the middle of the show and said ‘Aap Pisachini (demoness) hai.’ She treated it as if it was a joke. It’s there on national TV.”

However, when Adhyayan was asked about the ongoing war between Hrithik and Kangana that with whom do your sympathies lie? Adhyayan emotionally replied, “With Hrithik. I felt a sense of déjà vu as I could identify completely with what’s happening to him. I can understand the pain that he is going through. I have been there. It’s not about physical pain, but how emotionally tortured you feel. I feel like now, I have to speak for people to know the truth. I thought about it a lot in the last 24 hours, since you first called me. But then I decided to talk. I am not doing this to hamper Kangana’s career or stardom as she might feel. I just feel that you should not try to make yourself sound innocent at someone else’s expense. There are other people who have suffered too, for a very long time emotionally and in their respective careers and they weren’t able to move on because she created a perception for them which was fake. Today, I have come out of it. I want people to know that this is my last interview on her. I beg people to not link me to her ever again. My speaking out is coming from a very emotional space and I don’t want to go there again. It’s taken me a lot of effort to come out of this and now I am on the brink of a new beginning and a beautiful life from now on. The news channels are talking about me and Kangana again. You know how reluctant I was to talk on this as I felt that even if I speak, would people believe me.”

Always watch latest sad Indian songs as well as Punjabi Songs on indiansongs.pk. Here you will get all your desired music tracks that are produced by your favorite singers.
Share on Google Plus

About Universal Music

This is Mawra Ali, a content writer and the student of International School of Screening Acting. I write and illustrate the major topics related to the Bollywood industry. I am not a perfect writer at all but trying to be… I hope all these articles will be fine and useful for you.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment